Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My 6/1 Commissary Trip

I had a few RR that were going to expire soon and since there isn't anything at Walgreens I needed, I decided to make a trip over to the Commissary. They DO accept RR's since they say manufacture coupon on them and have a remit address. If you have any problems at your commissary I have a contact that I'd be willing to pass on to you who works for DECA and she'll be sure to straighten your Commissary out.

Unfortunately, I am unable to publish prices at the Commissary since the general public is not permitted to enter. However, I will share what I purchased and approximately my out of pocket costs below:

I purchased:
5 lbs of meat (3 lbs hamburger, 2 1lbs stew meat)
1 bag of salad
3 lbs of apples
1 huge watermelon
3 packages of 250 ct napkins
I used:
3 - $1 off Marcal napkins
6 - $3 RR from Walgreens
I paid less around $3 after my coupons and saved 85%

No comments:

Post a Comment