Sunday, June 5, 2011

My 6/5 CVS Trip


Since I had to run to Rite Aid today to make $5 I decided to go ahead and pick up some FREE pain relief medicine at CVS. I have lots of ECB's so I also went ahead and used those to purchase my papers for the week. Here's what I did:

Purchase:
4 Newspapers $1.50 each
2 Excedrin 8 ct pain relievers on sale for $0.99 each
Total: $7.98
Use:
$3 ECB from last week
$2 ECB from last week
$1 ECB from last week
Pay: $1.98 plus tax
Get Back: $2.98 ECB ($1 for the 4th visit with my green bag tag and $1.98 for purchasing 2 Excedrin)

Total Out of Pocket: $1.98
Total Value: $7.98
Rewards Remaining: $2.98

Another easy shopping day in which I left with more money than I started with!

1 comment:

  1. Oh!I was looking over pain relief medicine for my husband.I can save amount by using this coupon

    ReplyDelete