Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24th CVS Trip

After looking over the CVS Ad I noticed there wasn't too much of interest to me. However one thing did stand out so I made a quick trip over there to pick it up.

First I want to say that I absolutely love shopping at CVS! If you're new to couponing I think this is a great first store to learn! Their cashiers always seem to very knowledgeable on the coupon policy as well. Often you'll find an item in the ad that is free after Extra Care Bucks (ECB). These are printed on your reciept and can be used like cash and usually you have a month before they expire. Items with ECB tend to have a limit of 1 or 2, which is nice in that you don't have one person going in and clearing the shelf leaving nothing for anyone else. The ECB are tied to your card and tracked that way so, you'll want to sign up for a CVS card if you don't already have one.

Ok, so here's what I did today:

Purchase 3 Dove Men + Care Deodorant priced @ .99 each (this is a great price even if you don't have coupons)
Use 3 - $1 off 1 from the 3/27 RP (expires today 4/24)
Paid $0.00 plus tax!!!!! (My tax came to .18 which is a great deal on deodorant!!!)

Retail Value: $14.87

No comments:

Post a Comment