Friday, May 13, 2011

May 13th Weekly Finals


This was a quiet week for me, which is good due to the major shopping trips I did last week. Here's a break down of my weekly totals:

Grocery Store Totals (Publix Only):

Total Out of Pocket: $8.02 plus tax
Total Value: $44.78 plus tax
Total Savings: $36.76
To see my Publix trip head over here

Drug Store Totals (Includes CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens):

Total Out of Pocket: $1.43 plus tax
Total Value: $53.39 plus tax
Total Savings: $51.96
Rewards Remaining: $6.99 in ECB, SCR, +ups and rebates
To see my CVS trips look here and here. For Rite Aid go here and Walgreens can be found here

In total I spent $9.45 for $98.17 worth of grocery/drug store items! That doesn't include any rewards or rebates I still have.

How'd you do this week? Feel free to share in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment