Monday, May 16, 2011

My May 16th Rite Aid Trip

Can I say that I absolutely LOVE Rite Aid? Because I do!!! I remember there was a time when I didn't want to shop at Rite Aid because I was scared of the their SCR program and I was already shopping at Walgreens and CVS. I thought keeping track of a 3rd drug store and the rewards would be too much. Oh, how I wish I would have started shopping there sooner! Rite Aid is now my absolute most favorite drug store to shop! If you have a Rite Aid close by and have been scared to try it, I encourage to give it a go. Just start small till you get comfortable. I'm sure you'll love it too!

Ok, now that I've gotten that out of my system (btw, I was not asked to write anything about Rite Aid nor am I being paid to do so) I'll share with you my deal for the day:



Purchase:
10 Bottles of Purex Laundry Detergent 50 oz. (33 loads) on sale for $1.97 = $19.70
Use
$3 off $15 purchase from completing a survey at the bottom of my receipt yesterday
10 $1/1 Purex detergents from the 5/1 RP
Pay: $6.70 plus tax

Total Out of Pocket: $6.70 plus tax
Total Value: $59.90 plus tax
Total Savings: $53.20 or 89%


Honestly, this is such a fantastic deal that I just ordered 10 more coupons. They should arrive by Thursday at the latest so I'll redo this deal then! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment