Friday, May 6, 2011

Weekly Finals


Today is Friday and I hope to start posting my weekly out of pocket costs along with total values and how many rewards are remaining.

Now I'm going to be honest and let you know that I spent way more out of pocket than I usually do. This is due to the fact that I ordered 100 waters at Kroger this week and I went to Publix 3 times to cash in on the gas card deal.


Grocery Store Totals (Includes Kroger & Publix):

Total out of pocket: $225.63 plus tax
Total Value: $627.41
Total Savings: $401. 78
And I have $150 in gas cards!
To see my Kroger trips go here. To see Publix go here, here, here, and here

Drug Store Totals (Includes CVS, Rite Aid, & Walgreens):

Total out of pocket: $22.83 plus tax
Total Value: $167.90
Total Savings: $145.07
And I have $48 remaining in ECB, RR, +up rewards, and SCR
To see my CVS trip go here. For Rite Aid go here and here. For Walgreens go here, here, and here

In total I spent $248.63 plus tax for $795.31 worth of grocery/drug store items. Like I said this is way more than I usually spend (which is normally about $50 or $60 a week), but I don't have to pay for gas for the next 3 months since I have $150 in gas cards that I purchased this week!

How'd you do this week? Please share in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment