Sunday, May 22, 2011

My May 22nd Walgreens Trip


Today I made a trip to 2 Walgreens stores because I didn't want to clear the shelves at 1 location; Although, both stores had way more than I expected them to have. Still, I like to spread my purchases around so as not to seem greedy.

Walgreens was the only store I shopped at this morning because, unfortunately, Rite Aid didn't have much in their ad to interest me and for CVS I had to order some coupons (they haven't come in yet). So, here's a breakdown of what I did today at Walgreens:

Transaction #1:
Purchase 1 Tone Body Wash on sale for $3.99
Use 1 $2/1 Tone Body Wash printable (no longer available)
Pay $1.99 plus tax
Get Back $3 RR

Transaction #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6:
Repeat Transaction #1

Total Out of Pocket: $11.94 plus tax
Total Value: $20.94
Total Savings: $9 or 43%
Rewards Remaining: $18 (6 - $3 RR)

In total I spent $11.94 and I have $18 in RR remaining! That's like making $6.06 to shop at Walgreens! And the great thing about RR is that I can use them at the Commissary to score free meat or produce (or anything really)!

Feel free to share how you did at Walgreens today in the comment section...

No comments:

Post a Comment