Sunday, May 8, 2011

My May 8th Walgreens Trip


I wasn't thrilled with Walgreens ad this week either, but I have a TON of RR so I went in to grab a couple things. Here's what I was after:

Purchase:
1 Nexcare Bandages on sale for $2.99
1 Got2B Moose $5.99
2 easter candy clearance items (needed to fulfill coupon to item ratio)
Use:
1 $1 off 1 Nexcare Bandages printable
1 $2 off Got2B product from the April All You Magazine
1 $3 RR from last week
1 $2 RR from last week
Pay $1.22 plus tax and I can submit for a $2.99 nexcare bandage rebate found on the package

Total Out of Pocket: $1.22 plus tax
Total Value: $10.48
Rebates to submit: $2.99

Note: I kinda goofed again today. (In the couponing world it's easy to do.) I did not calculate my total prior to getting to the register and if I would have, I woulda noticed that I could have used 2 $3 RR to lower my out of pocket expense to $0.22. Oh well.....you can't win them all and honestly $1.22 isn't awful!
Also, I know that Got2B products are on sale buy 1 get 1 free over at Rite Aid. However, I only had 1 coupon for the product and I needed to use up a few RR so that's what I purchased it at Walgreens.


How'd you do at Wags? Please share in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment