Sunday, May 15, 2011

My May 15th Kroger Trip #2

Well, I've been needing trash bags for awhile, but every time I go to the store I forget to buy them. This happens because on my list I usually only write down what's on sale and my coupons. Since trash bags haven't been on sale, I've not had it on my list. However, today I took the trash out only to find I didn't have a single bag under the sink to use :(

So, I decided to run to Kroger again (thank goodness it's 30 seconds from my house) to pick these up since I knew I could use my $2 off my next purchase coupon at Kroger that I received earlier today.

I bought 1 package of 20 count Kroger 13 gallon trash bags on sale for $2.39.
Used: $2 off coupon plus I received 5% off for buying Kroger brand
Paid: $0.27 plus tax

Total out of pocket: $0.27 plus tax
Total Value: $2.99 plus tax
Total Savings: $2.72 or 91%

1 comment: