Sunday, May 8, 2011

My May 8th CVS Trip


There wasn't much in the CVS ad that I was interested in this week and what I was interested in I didn't have the right coupons for. Sometimes this happens and I don't let it get me down because I'm able to score so many deals with the coupons I have that it's ok to miss a few deals here and there! So anyway, my trip was a quick and easy one.

I purchased 1 Dulcolax Balance 14 dose on sale for $5.99
Used $3.00 off 1 printable   (there's also a $4/1 printable)
Used $3 off ANY Dulcolax coupon from the magic coupon machine (adjusted down to $2.99)
Paid Tax Only!
Got back $1 ECB!

Total Out Of Pocket: $0.00 plus tax
Total Value: $10.49
Rewards Remaining: $1 ECB

Please share in the comment section the deals you found at CVS. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment