Thursday, May 19, 2011

My May 19th Kroger Trip


Today is my Publix shopping day and since the store closest to my house closed I now have to drive across town to get there (it's not terribly far....just not as convenient as it used to be). Anyway, while I was heading to Publix I decided to run into another Kroger that I was passing by anyway to see if they had any of the Kandoo products. Fortunately, I discovered that they had 3, the exact number of coupons I had! 

Purchase:
3 Kandoo Wipes 42 ct on sale for $1 = $3
Use
3 $1/1 Kandoo product from the 4/3 PG
Pay $0.00 plus tax! (I LOVE FREE!!!)

Total out of Pocket: Tax Only
Total Value: $5.37 plus tax
Total Savings: $5.37 or 100%

2 comments:

  1. Kandoo wipes were not that cheap at my kroger :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry :(
    Sometimes certain sales are regional

    ReplyDelete