Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moneymaking Toothbrush Deal At Walgreens!

Hey guys, have I got a great deal for you! According to Collin over at Hip2Save you can score 4 toothbrushes and make $4!

Here's how: Between 5/16 and 6/12 Purchase Reach Toothbrushes and get back a Register Reward, Buy 2 get $1 RR, Buy 3 get $2 RR, Buy 4 get $4 RR.

Buy 4 Reach Crystal Clean Toothbrushes on sale for $0.99 (till 5/28)
Use 4 $1/1 coupons found in the 4/17 SS or 5/8 SS
Total: $0 (Coupon will probably beep and cashier will need to adjust it down to .99 Be sure to take your coupon policy with you in case your cashier gives you any problems)
Get back $4 RR

Let me know if you're able to score this great deal!

Note: I didn't get this coupon in my inserts so it's regional. Which means I'm going to have to pass on this deal, but hopefully some of you did receive the coupon!

(Thanks Hip2Save!)

No comments:

Post a Comment