Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Mailbox Goodies


This week my mailbox brought me lots of joy. I scored a coupon for a FREE Meal at Zaxby's by joining the Zax Mail Club. If you join you'll get a free meal and then another freebie every year during your birth month! There's no cost to join either!

I also received a FREE coupon for Purina Pro Plan Roasted Slices. Now, I'm going to be honest and let you know I've searched and searched but for the life of me I can't remember where I signed up for this :( I'm thinking I signed up for this before I started this blog.

I found a sample of Goodnights Underwear in my mailbox one day this week too! This is still available and can be found over here. I recommend getting this sample even if you don't need it. Surely you know someone who could really use this and if not then it's a great item to donate to a women's shelter or another charity!

Lastly, my favorite freebie arrived and that was a piece of chocolate! This came from the Kudzo's $5,000 curb appeal giveaway. I posted about it on 4/27 over here.

What mailbox goodies did you receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment